Silicon carbide graphite crucible
(1) High thermal conductivity: the high thermal conductivity of graphite materials shortens the melting time;
(2) Heat-shock resistance: good heat-shock resistance protects it from breaking in extreme environment;
(3) High-heat resistance: high temperature resistance, up to 1200 to 1650 degrees;
(4) Corrosion resistance: be resistant to corrosion of the melting soup;
(5) Shock resistance: be resistant to the shock of strength when molten materials are put into.);
(6): Oxidation resistance: graphite is not easy to be oxidized at high temperature
(7) Blocking resistance: Graphite is not easy to adhere with the melting soup, so less adhesion;
(8) Less metal pollution: metal pollution is less because there is no iron in melting soup;
(9) Slag collecting (removing) agent resistance: have good resistance to slag collecting agent (slag removing agent)
We are equipped with CNC lathe and CNC engraving machine as well as other graphite machining equipments. We also provide milling, band sawing, planning, slicing, drilling, polishing and many other services.
XRD Graphite engineer staff works closely with our customer to identify their need and covert their concepts into reality. We are also able to import your AutoCad files into SolidWorks models for design validation. Prototypes and samples can be provided to confirm design and details prior to mass production.